Sometimes it’s really difficult to tell whether the resume service you’re thinking of working with is right for you. However, there are some ways to tell if the resume service is good overall. So if you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for, take a look at these attributes:
- Personalized Interaction – A major downfall of many resume services is that they run their business like a factory – no personal interaction. If you can find a service that guarantees you work with one writer, you will likely get the attention – and quality resume – you desire and deserve.
- Variety - One great attribute of a resume service is its ability to manage a variety of resume types. For instance, if the service can handle everyone from students to executives, as well as IT or entry- to mid-level professionals, you know you’re working with a service that has an extensive enough background to manage your needs.
- Longevity - Has the service you’re interested in been in busy for a while? This is a sign that it has been successfully providing quality service to customers for years. This is definitely a great attribute to consider.
- Samples - If the company is willing to provide samples of its previous work to you, this is good news. Not only can you see proof that the company has worked with plenty of previous customers, you also can have an idea of the body of work you can look forward to.
- Testimonials - If you can find great testimonials from individuals who have worked with the service, this is a good sign that the company is dedicated to quality service.
The last thing you want to do is spend your money on a service that won’t offer the quality you’re looking for. If you search for a service with these attributes, it’s very likely that they will write a great resume for you.